Explore the 7 Wonders of Ancient Rome, showcasing the remarkable architectural and engineering achievements of the Romans. From the iconic Colosseum to Ancient Appian Way, and the Park of the Aqueducts, Ancient Rome’s wonders will be revealed.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Pickup included
- Your chauffeur will pick you up at your hotel accommodation in Rome
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
- Marvel at the world's most famous amphitheater and the jewel of the Roman Empire, the Colosseum
- See Rome's dangerous chariot racing stadium, the impressive Circus Maximus
- Visit where the Romans bathed and socialized at the Baths of Caracalla
- Walk on the ancient Appia Way and see why "All Roads Lead to Rome"
- Consider the wonderful aqueduct systems that were the arteries of Rome, at the Park of the Aqueducts
- Be amazed at how the Pantheon has remained in perfect condition, while in constant use for 2,000 years
- Witness Rome's Golden Age inside Trajan's Forum
- Private deluxe vehicle
- Personal English-speaking chauffeur
- Entrance ticket into the Colosseum
- You must present either proof of full vaccination, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 24 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- To save time and avoid long queues, it is highly recommended to pre-purchase your Colosseum tickets online
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing.