Set off on a skip-the-line guided combo tour of Rome. Enjoy a morning visit to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel, time for lunch, and an afternoon tour of the Colosseum and Roman Forum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
This is a 2-part tour. Please meet your guide at Via Sebastiano Veniero 19 in the morning. Tour departs promptly. Across the street from the Vatican Museum entrance, you will see a broad staircase leading down. At the bottom of the stairs, turn right. A tour representative will be waiting for you a few steps ahead at number 19. At 2:45 PM, meet at Largo Gaetana Agnesi, above the Colosseo Metro Station line B. Tour departs promptly at 3:00 PM. Once inside the Colosseo Metro Station main level, take the escalator or walk up the steps to the upper level, exit the station onto Largo Gaetano Agnesi and look for a representative holding an ItaliaTours sign. • Access to St. Peter's Basilica is not possible on Wednesdays during the weekly Papal AudienceOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- In the summer, be sure to carry water and wear comfortable shoes or sandals
- There is a dress code inside the Sistine Chapel (Vatican Museums) as follows: Inside Vatican City men and women must have their knees and shoulders covered
- Please note, this tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Access to St. Peter's Basilica is not possible on Wednesdays during the weekly Papal Audience