Journey back in time to the famous sites of Ancient Rome – the Colesseum, Palatine Hill and the Imperial Fora.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Private group
- Visit the Colosseum
- Revel at the Arch of Constantine and climb Velian Hill
- Admire the view from Palatine Hill
- Behold the Altar of Caesar
- Meet your guide at the Colosseum
- Go to the second ring where you can admire a panoramic view of the insides of the monuments, overlooking the square below, with a birds eye view of the large base and of the remains of the colonnade and the walls of the largest roman temple dedicated to Venus and Rome. With the street of the Imperial Fora on one side and the Arch of Constantine, the Palatine Hill and Via Triumphalis on the other side.
- Once out of the Colosseum get a closer look at the arch of Constantine, going towards the Velian Hill, through the Arch of Titus and up to the Palatine Hill one of the most ancient parts of the city.
- Pass through an underground tunnel of the Domus Aurea and arrive at the square of the Forum where you can expect breathtaking views.
- Then proceed to the Roman Forum, the old centre of public life, with the Basilica of Maxentius, the House of Vestals, the Temple of Antoninus and Faustina and the Altar of Caesar.
- Admission and skip-the-line tickets
- Dedicated personal tour guide
- Wheelchair users
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The green newsstand outside the exit to the Colosseo Metro stationOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The activity level is medium
- Wear comfortable shoes and dress lightly in Summer
- The local operator reserves the right to modify, amend or cancel the tour after verifying the tickets availability