Take a stroll in the beautiful park of Villa Torlonia on a 3-hour private tour of Rome, and discover the villa built for the Torlonia family by artists as an eclectic experiment. Then, explore the Art Nouveau Coppedè district, off the usual tourist path.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
- Visit the Casino Nobile, built for a prince of the Torlonia family in the 19th century
- Admire the “House of the Owls” in the stained glass windows at the decorative arts museum
- Explore the magical kingdom of Piazza Mincio at the Coppedè Quarter
- Discover one of the finest residential neighborhoods of Rome
- Blue Badge Guide
- Museum entrance fees
- Private walking tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide at the entrance of Villa Torlonia, Via Nomentana 70 (near the ticket office).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please advise on booking if you require a hotel pickup, and provide the name and the address of your accommodation. This service is not included and has an extra cost.
- Sites visited are based on the pace of the average client. If you prefer a more leisurely pace, you can opt to see fewer sites. With a private guide, your tour is catered to your interests and activity level.
- Please note that the tour involves a fair amount of walking
- Please advise if anyone in your group has mobility issues. In this case, the itinerary may be subjected to modifications.