Glide over the gently rolling hills and vineyards of Lazio on a hot-air balloon flight from Magliano Sabina. Experience the magic of flying as you rise to an altitude of 2,000 feet and float with the breeze. Then enjoy a champagne toast.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Float over the valleys and rolling hills of Lazio
- Glide with the wind on a hot-air balloon flight
- See stunning vistas of hilltop castles and vineyards
- Celebrate your landing with a glass of sparkling champagne
- 1-hour hot-air balloon flight
- Glass of champagne
- Shuttle back to meeting point
- Items not mentioned in the itinerary
- Hotel pick-up
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is in Magliano Sabina. You will receive the exact meeting point the day before the tour, because it depends on weather conditions.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note: all passengers are insured in accordance with the requirements of the ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organization). Termed as VIP model, the balloons are compliant with the latest EASA (European Aviation Safety Agency) criteria.
- Children 0-6 years old are not permitted to fly for security reasons.
- The supplier reserves the right to cancel a flight if weather conditions are likely to create a risk in terms of flight security. If your flight is canceled by the team because of weather conditions, a full refund will be given. Alternatively, your booking will be transferred to another day, based on availability. The choice is yours.
- You must be on the field at least 20 minutes before take-off. The exact field of take-off will be given to you the day before the flight according to weather conditions. Take-off times can change according to the season and weather. Please ask for confirmation of take-off time the day before.