Take a virtual reality tour through Ancient Rome on a unique, multi-sensory guided tour of the Colosseum. Move in real time between the roar of the lions and gladiators in combat, venture into the corridors of the arena's unknown underground, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Audio guide included
- English, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, French
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meet by the Arch of Constantine at the side of the Colosseum. Look for the staff with a black flag with "Colosseum Virtual Reality" and the local partner's name on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Children under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- The local operator is not responsible for any inconvenience caused by the closure of the Colosseum and Roman Forum due to strikes, bad weather etc.
- This is a small group tour of up to 12 people
- It is forbidden to enter the monument with bottles, glass containers, alcoholic beverages, pets, knives, or spray cans