Skip the ticket line on a guided tour of the Colosseum, one of Rome’s most popular attractions. Take the stress out of entering the monument as you follow your guide in. Marvel at the attraction from the first 2 tiers, with audio guide reinforcement available if wished.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration options: 1 - 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Russian, German, French, Italian, Portuguese
- Optional audio guide
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meet at the local partner's office at Via Frangipane, 30.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- For security reasons all visitors and their luggage will be screened.
- There are strict and mandatory security checks to enter the Colosseum. Expect waits of between 10 and 30 minutes.
- A ticket needs to be booked for all participants, regardless of their age.