See the sights of Rome on a 3-hour electric bike tour, and explore the historic neighborhoods of the “Eternal City” without breaking into a sweat! Make easy work of some of the city’s legendary hills, and marvel at monuments in baroque piazzas.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Private or small groups available
- Explore the sights and streets of Rome by electric bike
- Discover why Rome is known as the "Eternal City"
- Take a circuit of the Colosseum
- Ride into the Circo Massimo like the chariots from "Ben Hur"
- Cruise the narrow streets of one of Europe's oldest Jewish Ghettos
- Helmet and chain lock
- Tour leader
- Free bike seat for infants 0-4 years old
- Insurance liability
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Infant 0-4 years: free bike seat
- Be sure to bring an identification document for each participant
- Tours operate in rain or shine, please dress appropriately
- The bikes are fully equipped with rear mirrors, disc brakes and shock absorbers for a comfortable ride on Rome's rough paths
- These tours uphold high levels of safety. The tours follow carefully planned routes which have limited access to traffic, and some have no traffic at all, so that you'll be able to enjoy your ride in total relaxation and safety
- Infants should be strictly booked with no less than 2 adults. For children aged between 5 and 9 and less than 1.50 meters tall a tag-along is provided
- Due to limited availability, it is mandatory to communicate in advance if there are any children otherwise the tag-along cannot be guaranteed
- Children aged 10 and above and who are more than 1.50 meters tall may ride their own bike. All customers 17 years of age and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian