Take a trip from Rome on a high speed train and discover the heart of Florence and the one and only Accademia Gallery. With all your travel taken of, enjoy a day exploring with a knowledgeable guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Relax on a day of exploration in Florence, knowing all your travel arrangements are taken care of
- Visit the world famous Accademia Gallery with a local, professional guide
- Leave Rome for one day and discover the heart of Florence
- High Speed train from/to Rome Termini Station to Florence SMN
- Entrance to the Accademia Gallery and visit with monolingual guide
- Guided tour of Florence with monolingual guide
- Earphones will be provided only for groups with over 15 participants
- Pickup and drop-off
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers must bring their own headphones
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Roma Stazione TerminiOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Earphones will be provided only for groups with over 15 participants.
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs.
- Please note that the transportation from/to Rome is on your own, meet your guide directly at the tour departure in Florence.
- Train tickets will be provided by e-mail the day before.
- Train from Rome to Florence is at 8:20 AM, train from Florence to Rome is at 6:38 PM.