An alternative tour combining spectacular panoramic sights with intimate close-ups of the Eternal City. Hop on an e-Bike and scale the famous Roman hills, weave through the hidden alleys and cross its monumental piazzas.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Dutch, French, Spanish, German
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Via Labicana 49. From Metro COLOSSEUM (10 to 15 minutes): At the main exit turn left, then walk straight, passing by the Colosseum. Continue following the street as it becomes Via Labicana. Continue walking for about 5 minutes. You will find the number 49 on the right side of the street. From Metro Manzoni(about 10 minutes): Walk down Viale Manzoni towards the Colosseum. Continue walking straight down the street, which turns into Via Labicana. You will find number 49 on the left side of the street.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The length of this tour is 18 kilometers, with an elevation gain of 160 meters
- The difficulty level of this tour is easy (or intermediate with a child seat or child extension mounted on the bicycle)
- Wearing a helmet throughout the tour is mandatory
- Infants younger than 1 year are not allowed to participate in the tour for safety reasons
- Infants aged 1-4 years traveling on a child seat (with a load capacity of up to 55 lbs or 25 kg) can join the tour free of charge
- For children aged between 5 to 8 years, a child extension (child streamliner) will be provided
- Children aged 9 years and above can independently ride on an appropriately sized e-bike
- In the case of big public/official events in the center of Rome, some highlights on the itinerary may be substituted with others
- A minimum of 4 participants applies. In case it's not reached, you will be offered an alternative for your tour or a full refund.