Visit the remarkable petrified ruins of Pompeii on this independent round-trip tour from Rome by comfortable air-conditioned coach. Arrive in Pompeii and decide whether to explore the ruins on your own, or to opt for a guided tour of the amazing site.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- English, Italian
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from your hotel in Rome.
- Arrange a comfortable, express transfer from Rome to the ruins of Pompeii
- Walk through the petrified remains of what was once a noble Roman city
- See skeletons, frescos, and buildings preserved since Mt. Vesuvius erupted
- Choose to explore independently or opt for a guided tour through the ruins
- Round-trip shuttle service.
- Transportation by air-conditioned mini bus for small groups
- Optional gratuity
- Food and drinks
- Guided tour of Pompeii
- Entrance ticket
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- The trip from Rome to Pompeii takes about 3 hours. You will board the shuttle for your return journey at 3:30 PM.
- Please find below a list of things to bring with you:
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Bottle of water
- Umbrella and/or jumper