Join a 4-hour city center tour of Rome on a quality E-Bike so you can see even more and go even further. With an expert guide, see Rome’s top highlights and hidden corners on the safest of bike tours.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Dutch, French, Italian, English, Spanish, German
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Location: Via Labicana 49 From Metro Colosseum (10 to 15 minutes): At the main exit turn left, then walk straight, passing by the Colosseum. Continue following the street as it becomes Via Labicana. Continue walking for about 5 minutes. You will find the number 49 on the right side of the street. From Metro Manzoni(about 10 minutes): Walk down Viale Manzoni towards the Colosseum. Continue walking straight down the street, which turns into Via Labicana. You will find number 49 on the left side of the street.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Maximum 10 participants per guide
- The distance you will cover is 14 kilometers (8.5 miles)
- The difficulty level of this tour is leisure (or intermediate with a child seat or child extension mounted on the bicycle)
- Infants under 1 year are not allowed on the tour for safety reasons
- Infants aged 1-4 years traveling on a child seat (with a load capacity of up to 55 lbs or 25 kg) come on the tour free of charge
- For children aged 5-8 years, a child extension (child streamliner) is provided
- Children aged 9 and above can independently ride on an appropriately sized E-bike
- Wearing a helmet is mandatory on the tour (provided for free)
- A minimum of 4 participants applies. In case it's not reached, you will be offered an alternative for your tour or a full refund.
- In the event of official/public celebrations and happenings in the city center of Rome, the tour operator may substitute one or more of the above-listed highlights.