Discover two of the Roman Empire's best leisure places with an expert guide. Feel like an ancient Roman at the colossal baths and former games site.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Italian, German, French, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private or small groups available
- Experience the ancient Romans' two favorite leisure sites
- Explore the monumental ruins of the Caracalla complex
- Discover the largest stadium ever built by mankind
- Feel like an ancient Roman for an hour at the colossal baths
- Choose an affordable private or small-group tour
- Entrance fees to the Caracalla Baths
- Sterilized headsets to hear clearly your guide
- Live archeologist guide
- One mask per person, if required
- Use of hand-sanitizing gel during the tour
- Full on-site assistance
- All required protective equipment is provided
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You must bring your own headphones
- You must fill out a travel information form
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meet your guide at the exit of the Metro Station "Circo Massimo" in front of the FAO building. Look for a yellow label with the local partner's name written on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This activity might be canceled in the case of unfavorable weather conditions. If canceled, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- It is very important that participants younger than 18 years old and European citizens under 25 carry an official document (or a digital copy of it).
- This tour will have a maximum of 8 participants.