Skip-the-line on a 3-hour tour of the Colosseum and the Roman Forum. Discover marvels of the ancient Roman Empire and hear the stories of bloody thirsty spectacles. Follow in the footsteps of the emperors.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Italian, French, German, Russian
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Discover the must-see sights of the Eternal City of Rome
- Skip the notoriously long lines and enter at a reserved time
- Embark on a 3-hour tour with a professional experienced guide
- Enjoy a spectacular view over the Forum from the Capitoline Hill
- Enjoy the intimacy of a small group tour
- Officially-certified guide
- Radio system to hear your guide
- Skip-the-line guarantee
- Colosseum entrance ticket with a reservation
- Palatine Hill entrance ticket with a reservation
- Roman Forum entrance ticket with a reservation
- Small group guided tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Tickets and reservations for the arena floor and underground
- Food and drinks
- Wheelchair users
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The Arch of Constantine is located opposite the entrance of Colosseum. Please be present in front of the Arch of Constantine opposite the entrance of the Colosseum (Via di San Gregorio, 00186 Roma RM) 15 minutes before the departure time in order to avoid any delays.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes as there is a moderate amount of walking involved.
- For security reasons, the site’s staff has the right to refuse the entrance of visitors without a valid passport or ID. Please carry a valid document to avoid any inconveniences.
- Please note, visitors are not permitted to enter attractions with suitcases or large bags.
- Please note, that there is no cloakroom on site.
- Please note, that the tour requires a minimum number of guests to run. If there are not enough guests to meet requirements, the tour will be canceled and you will be offered an alternative or full refund.