Learn to cook authentic pasta dishes and tiramisu from a renowned Italian chef.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
- Prepare and eat your own fresh meal
- Benefit from the experience a renowned Italian chef
- Learn to cook like a real Italian granny
Get welcomed to your exclusive cookery class with an aperitif of prosecco and delicious pizza prepared by Matteo Ferroni. After the aperitif, learn how to prepare some incredible and traditional Italian dishes, including ravioli, tagliolini cacio e pepe (cheese and pepper tagliolini) and tiramisu. Enjoy an entirely practical and interactive cooking demonstration with your own work station and stovetop. At the end of the class, you'll get to savor the efforts of your hard work. This experience is perfect for families, couple or small groups. At the end of the course, receive a certificate of attendance as proof that you are now able to cook like a real Italian.
- Drinks (wine, water, or soft drinks)
- Video recipes
- Certificate of attendance
- Recipe consultation for 2 years
- Free wi-fi
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Viale Carlo Felice 25Open in Google Maps ⟶