Walk through the oldest market in Rome, Campo de Fiori, trying the products of local merchants. Afterwards, create your own pizza for lunch in a restaurant in the heart of Rome, combining culture with food on this authentic experience.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
please meet your instructor in front of the Restaurant Pasquino, in Piazza di Pasquino 1Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please specify in your booking any intolerances or allergies