Explore Rome's delicious side on a walking tour with a local Roman guide. Visit colorful produce markets, legendary artisan grocers, and family-run restaurants to taste some of the region's best with stops in Campo de Fiori, Jewish Ghetto, and Trastevere.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The afternoon tour does not include a visit to the market, due to its opening hours. The market visit is substituted by a visit to a typical grocery store and aperitif
- Tour operates in all weather conditions. Please dress appropriately
- The activity provider cannot guarantee accommodations for special food restrictions