Discover the flavors of Rome on this Gourmet Food Tour of Trastevere. On this neighborhood food walk you will taste the old recipes of the city and be guided by a local food expert.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Taste a variety of gourmet foods
- Enjoy Roma with a full belly guaranteed
- Discover the city from a different perspective
- Avoid the tourist traps
- Enjoy a guided tour and tasting with a local food expert
- At least five food stops
- Water, wine or beer, soft drinks
- Walking tour
- Italian- and English-speaking food expert
- Wheelchair users
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Via di Ponte Quattro Capi 16, in front of Trattoria Sora LellaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The route is mostly pedestrian only.
- There will be a minimum of one serving of food at each stop.
- Children under five years old go free of charge.
- Children between five and 12 years old go with a 50% discount.
- This tour is always run in English and Italian, other listed languages can be made available upon request.