The Colosseum is one of the most visited archaeological sites in the world and attracts thousands of tourists each day. Prepare to be guided through the colossal ruins with an expert and local guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet on the side furthest from the Colosseum. Your guide will be holding a yellow flag.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- On the first Sunday of the month, the Colosseum is free to enter, therefore tours are discounted.
- Please note that we will either start with the Colosseum or the Roman Forum/Palatine Hill depending on the time of tickets we are able to purchase.