Enjoy skip the line access as you uncover the history of the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter's Basilica with pick-up service from selected hotels (centrally located). A privileged door will also be granted for the Roman Catacombs.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pick-up service is provided for hotels only (not b&b or guesthouse) located in the centre of Rome. If your accommodation is not served, please reach Gray Line/I Love Rome Office (Via Vittorio Emanuele Orlando 95, opposite the Grand Hotel – Metro A Line – 'Repubblica' stop).
- Get faster than Skip-the-Line tickets to the Vatican Museums
- Visit the Sistine Chapel
- Lunch in a typical Italian Restaurant
- Go to the secret underground Catacombs on Via Appia Antica
- Pick-up service from selected hotels in central Rome
- Faster than Skip-the-line tickets to the Vatican Museums with official partner's entrance
- Skip-the-line tickets to the Catacombs
- Professional guide
- Wireless Audio Headset
- Drop off at several tourist bus stops in the city center at your convenience
- Optional Gratuities
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
- You must present either proof of full vaccination, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 24 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Pick-up times start at 7:30 AM.
- Children under 2 years of age are free.
- At check-out please specify if you want the tour in English, Spanish or German from November through March and in English, Spanish, German or French from April through October.
- The Basilica is an active place of worship and may be closed without prior notice for religious events: in this case the visit will be substituted by a visit to the Vatican Library.
- This tour visits religious sites, and there is a dress code to be observed. Visitors must be dressed appropriately: no sleeveless blouses, no miniskirts, no shorts, and no hats are allowed.
- Tour ends at one of "I Love Rome" bus stops at your choice: Stazione Termini, S.Maria Maggiore, Piazza Barberini, Via Ludovisi, L.go Santa Susanna.
- No strollers or big items, bulky bags, umbrellas are admitted in the Vatican Museums.
- Cloackrooms are located at the entrance of the museum so be aware that you should get back to the starting point.