Explore the ancient wonders of Palatine Hill and the Roman Forum at your own pace with pre-booked tickets. Immerse yourself in the centuries-old history of Rome through an insightful multimedia video.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at Touristation Piazza Venezie facing the Vittorio Emanuele II monument, on the right-hand side.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Passport or ID card for children
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
- Glass objects
Know before you go
- For security reasons all visitors and their luggage will be screened
- Please note that the booking time refers to the meeting time at the Touristation office
- It is forbidden to bring bottles, glasses containers, alcoholic beverages, aerosols, large luggage or bags, and pets