Explore Rome, visit the squares, fountains, and monuments. Learn how to make an authentic Italian pizza and enjoy lunch or dinner.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Visit the Roman highlights
- Learn how to make the real Italian pizza dough
- Enjoy the full attention of the guide and the pizza master
- Bring your pizza making skills home with recipes from the class
- Knowledgable guide
- Pizza making class under the guidance of the professional pizza master
- Lunch or dinner in a local restaurant
- A glass of beer, wine or soft drink
- Recipes for the dishes that were prepared during the class
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Our guide will wait for you next to the Triton Fountain at Piazza Barberini holding the sign SUBLIME TOURS. Please arrive at the meeting point 5-10 minutes before the start.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please let us know if you have any special dietary restrictions (allergies, intolerances etc.) and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Please note that the tour includes a visit to a church, so wear appropriate clothes (e.g. no sleeveless shirts, or bring a scarf to cover the shoulders).
- Private tours can be customized to a certain extent, so please let us know if you have any special requests or wishes; e.g. inform us in advance if some of the group members are in a wheelchair or have mobility difficulties and we will re-arrange the tour based on your needs.