Discover the Colosseum on this VIP small group early morning tour with fast track access.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Avoid the crowds with early morning skip-the-line entrance
- Enjoy panoramic views of the best-preserved part of the Colosseum
- Learn about the Roman Republic and its most famous monument on this guided tour
- All fees and taxes
- Skip-the-line entrance tickets
- Colosseum guided tour
- Small group - max 13 participants
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Transportation to/from the attractions
- Food and drinks
- People with back problems
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
- People with pre-existing medical conditions
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet in front of the "Oppio Caffe" on Via delle Terme di Tito on the corner of Via Nicola Salvi. The guide will have a sign with "Tour in the city / Explore Italy tours" on it. Please make sure to arrive at least 15 minutes before your departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Passport or ID card for children
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Selfie sticks
- Alcohol and drugs
- Glass objects
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- You must have a valid photo ID. Security may prevent you from entering the site if you don't comply with directions. Children's discount is only applied only with valid ID.
- For security reasons, all visitors and their luggage shall be screened.
- Forbidden objects inside the Colosseum: bottles and glasses containers, alcoholic beverages, aerosols, backpacks, camping gear, bulky bags, and luggage/trollies.
- Colosseum administration has the ability to close the Colosseum, or parts of it, without notice.
- No pets are allowed.