Enjoy Rome with a guided tour to discover the wonders that are hidden in St. Peter’s Basilica. Explore a place where religion, art, history, and beauty combine.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Italian, English
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the "Mondo Cattolico" shop.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Shoulders and knees must be covered. No low-cut, sleeveless tops or shorts will be permitted.
- Ask for an indication from your guide at the end of the tour, if you want to visit the St. Peter’s Dome.