Follow the final hours of Christ’s life through the relics preserved in several Roman churches. Discover the religious heart of Rome, on a 3.5-hour private tour that takes you to see relics from the Passion of Jesus brought to Rome from the Holy Land.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through express security check
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
St. Mary Major Square. Right in front of the Facade of St. Mary Major Basilica, next to the Column of Peace.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Please remember that when visiting churches, shoulders and knees must be covered.