Visit 3 of Rome’s most famous attractions on this tour of the Vatican, the Colosseum and the Roman Forum. See the many treasures of the Vatican including the Raphael Rooms and the Sistine Chapel.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Italian, German, French, English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Colosseum Tour: at the local partner's Colosseum office, located on Via Frangipane 30. Vatican Tour: At the local partner's Vatican office located at Via Vespasiano 28.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- This tour operates in all weather conditions. Please dress appropriately.
- Normal sized backpacks are permitted. Large backpacks are not allowed.
- Small group tour average 16 people (maximum 24 people).
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or who use a wheelchair.
- Please note: if you arrive late you might not be able to join this tour.
- A current valid passport is required for this tour.