Treat yourself to a guided walking tour of Trastevere and Tiber Island. Explore one of the Eternal City's most iconic neighborhoods and get closer to the history, legends, and folklore of Rome.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Italian
Select participants and date
Meeting Point: Ponte Fabricio (on Lungotevere side).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes