Explore the key attractions of the Eternal City on this combination waking tour. Visit the Vatican in the afternoon, and then see some of the highlights of Rome as evening settles over the city. Enjoy live audio commentary by an expert guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Visit the Vatican Museum with an expert guide
- Admire the famous paintings in the Sistine Chapel
- Marvel at the grandeur of St Peter's Basilica
- Climb the Spanish Steps
- See the stunning Trevi Fountain in the evening light
- Professional guide at the Vatican
- Admission fees for the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
- Skip-the-ticket-line access to the Vatican
- Headphones to hear the guide clearly at the Vatican
- Professional guide for the evening tour
- Small group tour with a maximum of 18 guests
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Wheelchair users
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
• For the first part of the combination tour, Vatican Walking Tour, meet on the corner of Viale Giulio Cesare and Via Leone IV next to the flower stand at 1:30 PM • For the second part of the tour, Rome Evening Walking Tour, meet at Piazza del Popolo in front of the church Santa Maria del Popolo (located next to the Leonardo da Vinci Museum) at 6:45 PM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes.
- There is a dress code for sites in the Vatican. Shoulders and knees must be covered for both men and women.
- St. Peter's Basilica may be closed to the public on Wednesday mornings due to the weekly Papal Audience. In this case you will have a 3.5-hour walking tour of the Vatican Museums, the Raphael's Rooms, and the Sistine Chapel.
- Unfortunately this tour is not wheelchair accessible.