Skip the ticket line on a private guided tour of the Vatican Museums. Visit St. Peter’s Square, the Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter’s Basilica.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Italian, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Vatican Museums entrance, located in Viale Vaticano, Vaticano 00165 Rome, just under the white arch on the steps.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Please note: The Basilica is not accessible until further notice
- There will be an airport-style security check before you enter St. Peter's Basilica; please leave liquids and sharp items at home.
- The tour can be canceled up to 2 weeks before the scheduled date. If a cancellation is not made within this time period, the supplier reserves the right to debit a "no show fee” on your credit card, which will be the total amount for the requested services.
- It is recommended that guests make their own way to the Vatican Museums to meet with their guide. Alternatively, the guide can meet guests at their hotel and accompany them, by taxi, to the Vatican (service charge covered in tour fee).