Enjoy skip-the-ticket-line access to the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St Peter’s Basilica on this 3-hour private tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, German, Spanish, French
- Private group
- Discover the history of the Vatican and listen to stories about Michelangelo
- Avoid the crowds with your skip-the-ticket-line entry
- Marvel at masterpieces by Michelangelo and Raphael
- Skip-the-ticket-line entry
- English-speaking guide
- Food and drinks
- Pickup and drop-off
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
At the white door of the Vatican Museums on Viale VaticanoOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes.
- You must cover your knees and shoulders before entering the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica.