Enjoy a half-day guided tour of the Vatican with a knowledgeable guide. Skip the long ticket lines and explore highlights such as the Sistine Chapel and St.Peter's Basilica.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Italian, French, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Skip the long ticket lines and explore the Vatican City highlights
- Learn about Michelangelo's frescoes including the Last Judgment, the Creation of Adam and the Genesis in the Sistine Chapel
- Marvel at the architecture of Saint Peter's Basilica
- Semi-private tour
- Guaranteed skip-the-ticket-line access
- Local, professional art history guide
- Local taxes
- Wheelchair users
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Vatican Museums entrance, on the stairs under the big white gates with statues, Viale Vaticano.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes.
- No shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed in certain Vatican museums and places of worship. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may be refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- Some areas of the Vatican may be closed without prior notice, particularly the Sistine Chapel and/or St. Peter's Basilica. In the event of a last-minute closure, the local operator will not refund nor reschedule the tour; instead, your guide will provide an alternative, moving the tour inside the Vatican museums.