Join this half-day wine tour in Frascati (located 25 minutes by train from Rome Termini station) to explore the local town and learn traditional winemaking techniques at one of the oldest and most beautiful family-run wineries in Italy.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at Frascati Train Station at 10:20 on Monday - Friday, Frascati Train station at 10:25 on Sunday. You will be met by your driver who will be waiting by a black minibus.Open in Google Maps ⟶