Spend an evening at the Vatican Museums after the doors are closed to the general public. You’ll skip the line at the Sistine Chapel and the Upper Galleries of the Vatican Museums on this unique small-group guided tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide at the bottom of the steps across the street from the entrance of the Vatican Museums. The steps are located right next to Caffè Vaticano on the corner of Viale Vaticano and Via Tunisi. The closest Metro stop is Line A (Ottaviano - Musei Vaticani). Arriving from Ottaviano - Musei Vaticani Metro A Station: Exit the turnstiles and walk straight to the back end of the station and go to the left side exitOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Baby strollers
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- It is the responsibility of all visitors to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure. Guests arriving after departure cannot be accommodated, and missed tours or tickets cannot be refunded. The guides will be wearing company-branded blue jackets during the winter and blue polo shirts during the summer – they will be easily recognizable at the meeting point.
- Entrance into the Vatican requires a strict dress code. Shoulders and knees must be covered, no low cut or sleeveless tops or shorts for both men and women. Clients that do not adhere to the dress code will not be permitted entry to the Vatican.
- Please note that it is not possible to use credit or debit cards within the Vatican City. It is recommended to bring enough cash to spend on souvenirs and personal expenses.