See Rome’s most iconic sites on this one day, value-saver tour. Skip-the-Line at the Colosseum and Roman Forum before visiting even more of the city’s most significant sites, including the Trevi Fountain, and Spanish Steps.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Cover all of Rome's must-see sights, including the Pantheon, Trevi Fountain and the Colosseum
- Enjoy skip the line Entrance to the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- Walk the same road once graced by victorious Roman armies
- Explore the remains of banks, temples and homes of Ancient Rome
- Learn fascinating details of Roman history from your expert guide
- Try homemade gelato in summer or keep warm in winter with a complimentary hot drink
- English-speaking guide
- Skip-the-line admission to the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill
- Audio headsets
- 1 gelato (in summer) or 1 hot drink (in winter)
- Personal expenses
- Wheelchair users
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Morning Tour: Tour commences from the 2nd floor of the Metro B (Blue Line) stop "Colosseo". Upon exiting the turnstiles of the Metro, take an immediate right to the escalator. Upstairs there is an exit, above which is a small square, this is where you will meet your tour guide. It is on a hill overlooking the Colosseum. Your City Wonders coordinators will be wearing blue polo shirts or jackets for easy recognition. Meeting time: 09:45 Departure time: 10:00 Afternoon Tour: Near the Piazza di Spagna metro station entrance under the palm trees in the piazza next to the red ‘M’ sign. Your City Wonders coordinators will be wearing blue City Wonders polo shirts or jackets for easy recognition. Meeting time: 15:15 Departure time: 15:30Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please arrive at the designated meeting point and present your tour voucher to the tour coordinator/guide. Late arrivals will not be able to catch up with the group and no refunds will be given for those who arrive after the scheduled departure time.
- Please note that the Pantheon will be closed for mass on Saturday.
- Large bags or suitcases will not be permitted in the Colosseum or Roman Forum, and there are no cloakroom facilities for storage.
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking, stairs and hills; comfortable shoes are recommended.
- The tour cannot accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance, nor strollers or baby carriages.
- Please note that from the 07 March the tour will ends at Piazza Navona and the duration of the second part of tour will be 2.5 hours.