Take a fully guided tour of the Vatican and Sistine Chapel, then go at your own pace with priority tickets to the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill. Book ahead!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet at the local partner's office at Via Sebastiano Veniero, 19. The office is located on the right-side at the bottom of the staircase on Via Tunisi, which is in front of the Vatican Museum entrance. Entrance to the Colosseum will be a timed entry between 3:00 PM and 5:00 PM. Within 48 hours of your tour, you will receive an e-ticket voucher detailing precise entry time and meeting location. Need Help? Call/Text/WhatsApp: +1 617-207-6611 Call from Italy: +39 069-674-1298 Email: email@example.comOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- All visitors to the Vatican must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes.
- Guests must be at the meeting point by 3:15 PM for 3:30 PM entry to the Colosseum
- Due to the route covered and/or the means of transportation used, it is not possible to participate in this tour using a wheelchair, scooter, or other aid. Please contact us to inquire about customized tour options for guests with mobility challenges.