Skip the long ticket lines to the Vatican and Colosseum on a combined tour. See miraculous art from the papal collections in the Vatican Museums and St. Peter's Basilica. Follow in the footsteps of Roman emperors at the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the local partner's office at Via Sebastiano Veniero, 19. The office is located on the right-side at the bottom of the staircase on Via Tunisi, which is in front of the Vatican Museum entrance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- All visitors to the Vatican must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes.
- Guests must be at the meeting point by 3:15 PM for 3:30 PM entry to the Colosseum