Connect the dots between prehistory and the present in this self-guided audio tour of Roman Forum. Experience the magic of GPS-playback on this immersive stroll through Rome's treasure chest.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 45 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
The tour starts just inside the entrance off Via Dei Fori Imperiali. You can purchase your entry ticket to the Forum here if you haven't purchased a ticket ahead of time. You'll see a small road named Largo Della Salara Vecchia. It's on the left if you are walking away from the Colosseum.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- You need to install the VoiceMap smartphone app.
- You can download the tour at any time, before or after your booking date. It’s best to download the tour before you set off for the starting point.
- This tour follows a set route and includes turn-by-turn directions. It works best if you start it in the right place and follow the directions from one location to the next.
- When the download completes, you’ll see a screen with a photo of the starting point and directions to it. The red start button will become active when you are at the starting point.
- This tour is only available in English.