Discover one of the world's top art collections at the Vatican Museums at your own pace. Marvel at Michelangelo's frescoes in the Sistine Chapel.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration options: 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Host or greeter
- Private group available
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Disability card
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security, during high season the waiting time may be up to 30 minutes.
- The Vatican can get very crowded all year round. June, July, and August are particularly busy.
- Those with a disability and their carer or companion go free of charge with a disability card.
- St. Peter's Square may be closed in the morning due to Papal Audience, and opening hours are subject to change due to special events.
Select participants and date