Go on a wholesome tour that covers all the great marvels of the Vatican City. Skip the ticket lines and enjoy the beauty of this amazing place.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Russian
- Private group
- Marvel at the centuries-old frescoes of the Sistine Chapel
- Explore the various museums with a skip-the-ticket-line ticket
- Take in panoramic views of Vatican City
- Marvel at top attractions like the Raphael rooms (available only in the morning tours)
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
- Please note: The Basilica is not accessible until further notice
- Skip-the-ticket-line access to St. Peter's Basilica
- Skip-the-ticket-line access to the Vatican Museums
- Skip-the-ticket-line access to the Sistine Chapel
- All entrance fees
- Tour guide
- Headset to listen to the guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Skip Security Checks (i.e. all visitors must go through a security check)
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet next to the Caffè Vaticano. The local partner will be holding a sign with their logo on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- On Wednesday mornings the Basilica of St. Peter is closed to the public due to the Papal Audience. A longer tour will be offered in this instance.
- Please note that in case of tardiness you will not be allowed to join the tour.
- The Vatican Museums require all guests adhere to a dress code. Shoulders and knees must be covered for both genders. Entrance to the Museums may be denied.