Enjoy an exclusive 4-hour banquet breakfast and a guided tour of the Vatican. Enter before opening hours and enjoy skip-the-ticket-line access to explore the Vatican Museums and St. Peter's Basilica.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 225 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the bottom of the wide steps across from the entrance to the Vatican Museums. The steps are located between Caffè Vaticano and Hotel Alimandi Vaticano, on the corner of Viale Vaticano and Via Tunisi. The City Wonders Co-ordinators will be wearing blue polo shirts or jackets for easy recognition. The closest metro stop is Ottaviano - Musei Vaticani (Line A/Red Line). From Ottaviano - Musei Vaticani, exit the turnstiles, walk straight to the back of the station and go to the left-side exit. Once you've reached the left-side exit, go out on the side marked "Viale Giulio Cesare." Walk straight (west) down Viale Giulio Cesare (which turns into Via Candia) for 3.5 blocks, crossing three junctions (Via Vespiano, Via Leona IV, and Via Santamaura). At the 4th junction (Via Tunisi), turn left and walk straight down Via Tunisi for a block.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking and stairs. Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Entrance into the Vatican Museums requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women.
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes.
- Please note that large bags, tripods, umbrellas, and backpacks are not permitted in the Vatican and must be checked into the free luggage storage area. Please do not bring these items as you may need to leave the tour early to retrieve them at the entrance. Only very small bags are allowed.
- Sadly the tour is unable to accommodate guests in wheelchairs, or those with any impairments requiring special assistance.
- Baby strollers and carriages cannot be accommodated on this tour.
- In the event of bad weather, the breakfast portion of the tour will be indoors and not in the Pinecone Courtyard.