Discover one of the world's top art collections at the Vatican Museums at your own pace. Marvel at Michelangelo's frescoes in the Sistine Chapel.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
Select participants and date
Meet at the Touristation Office (Viale Vaticano 97), located 50 meters from the entrance to the Vatican Museums. Please arrive on time; latecomers will not be accommodated.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Passport or ID card for children
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- You will have to pass through security
- Please cover your shoulders and knees (shorts are not allowed)
- The Vatican Museums reserve free admission to all disabled visitors with a certified disability of more than 74%. In case of not self-sufficient, the free ticket is also extended to a companion
- You must enter the Vatican at the time stated on your ticket. Latecomers will not be admitted
- Even after visiting Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel, you can continue your exploration for 24 hours