Explore and learn about the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica on this express private tour. Admire the marvelous artworks inside the holy sites prior to the arrival of other tourists.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 105 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Italian, Spanish, German
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide in front of Caffe Vaticano right across the street from the Vatican Museum's entrance. Your guide will be holding a LivTours sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Due to new health and safety regulations, the Vatican currently opens at 8:30 AM rather than 8:00 AM. Despite the later start, this early entrance tour is in all other ways identical to the 7:30 AM tour. By arriving 30 minutes before Vatican doors open, you can get into the museums first and directly proceed to the Raphael rooms and the Sistine Chapel before the crowds, and enjoy them with as few people as possible.