Discover the most important basilica in the world, St. Pete’s Basilica with a small and guided group walking tour. Climb the Dome, explore the basilica, and admire Michelangelo's Pietà.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- To reach the Dome you will take an elevator to the first level but then you will have to climb 320 steps to reach the top