Enjoy the freedom of the road and explore Rome like a local with a full-day Vespa rental. See the city’s monuments at your own pace and according to your interests, or follow the audio guide to discover landmarks of the Roman Republic, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Discover Rome from the seat of a 50cc or 125cc Vespa
- Enjoy the freedom of the roads in Rome
- Experience La Dolce Vita of Rome like a local
- Explore more than you could on foot
- Vespa rental
- Audio guide
- Basic insurance
- Helmets, chain, and lock
- Damage or theft of vehicle
- Hotel drop off (€20 per drop)
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Pick-up your Vespa from Via Ostilia 29, Rome, near the Colosseum. If you need the Vespa to be dropped off at your hotel, there is a supplement of €20 euro to be paid to the person who delivers it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Driver's license
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- It is important and compulsory that the driver has a routine experience with scooter or motorcycle. Driving a car is absolutely not the same and doesn't help.
- Drivers must be at least 21 years old and hold a credit card (no debit cards), and driving licence for at least 2 years for the 50cc Vespa (good for 2 passengers and with a comfortable seat for 2). For the 125 cc Vespa, you must hold a licence that covers B and A.
- A €600 deposit is required to cover damages by you without 3rd party involvement. Authorization on your credit card will be required. In the event of no damages, this will be refunded after you return your bike.
- You can choose to have the Vespa dropped off at your hotel for the additional cost of €20 per drop.