For a truly unique VIP experience, discover the stunning works of art and history of the Vatican Museums by night. You will be shown around by a personal and experienced guide, on a private tour of the world's largest collection of art.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card for children
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may be refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- People who are fully vaccinated (vaccine plus one booster) no longer need to produce Green Passes from 1 April
- Anyone who has not completed the full vaccination cycle must produce a negative COVID test taken within 48 hours of any entrance to museums and sites, including restaurants or bars
- In addition, all visitors, children, and infants also, must bring copies of their passports on the day of the tour
- The passageway between the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica is closed due to COVID, we will enter the Basilica via St. Peter's Square. This means we must pass security again and the tour length could be extended by 45 minutes on average