For a truly unique VIP experience, discover the stunning works of art and history of the Vatican Museums by night. You will be shown around by a personal and experienced guide, on a private tour of the world's largest collection of art.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private group
- Discover the Vatican Museums sites on a private, VIP guided tour
- Your guide will take you through the history, art and culture of the Vatican museums - home to one of the largest art collections in the world
- Marvel at the Sistine Chapel and its famous ceiling
- Visit the Belvedere Courtyard, the Gallery of the Maps and the Gallery of the Tapestries
- Guaranteed to skip long ticket lines
- Food and drinks
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.