Explore the Hobbit movie set from the Lord of the Rings film trilogy on this half-day tour from Rotorua. See how New Zealand's landscape was transformed into the famous Hobbit holes of the Shire. Hear inside stories on the making of the blockbuster films.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Estonian, English
Select participants and date
Meet at Rotorua NZ Tourism Center.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes