Enjoy a guided kayak trip to the spectacular Manupirua Springs Hot Pools on Lake Rotoiti. This amazing spot, situated right on the lake edge is only accessible by boat. Feast on an appetizing Kiwi barbecue followed by a sunset paddle to a glow-worm cave.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Complimentary transfers are available from central Rotorua commercial accommodation approximately 30 minutes before the trip if required.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Minimum age - 3 years old. Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult capable of paddling a double kayak without assistance
- Recommended maximum weight limit 125 kilograms
- Paddling time around 2 hours (approximately 1 hour each way). Allow 6 to 6.5 hours (around 7 hours including transfers)
- The supplier operates within strict safety guidelines, however adventure activities by their very nature involve a degree of risk. By partaking in these activities guests agree to assume this risk and will be required to sign a waiver of liability
- The supplier reserves the right to cancel or amend any trip due to safety issues, weather, wind or road conditions, or insufficient numbers
- Available November to April