Discover the wilderness of Lapland on a day trip from Rovaniemi. Ride with huskies through the snowy landscape and try your hand at traditional ice fishing.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Finnish
- Pickup included
- Please wait in the hotel lobby or in front of your accommodation at least 5 minutes before the scheduled pickup time. Your driver will be wearing a T-shirt with the local partner's company name on it.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Each sled is shared by 2 people, with one person steering and the other sitting in the sled
- Small children can sit with an adult
- The duration of the sled ride is between 40 minutes and 1 hour
- It is important for your safety as well as for the dogs' safety, that you understand the instructions
- An experienced musher will guide the tour and is there to help, so don't be afraid to ask if you have any questions