Embark on a once-in-a-lifetime cruise through the frozen waters of the Bothnian Sea in Lapland on an icebreaker ship. Swim in the icy water in a flotation survival suit and explore the vessel.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- English, Chinese, Indonesian, Malay, Thai, Japanese, Turkish, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, French, Hebrew, Finnish
- Pickup included
- Pickup locations: 1. Santasport Hotel: outside the reception. 2. Arctic Treehouse Hotel: outside the reception. 3. Santa Claus Holiday Village: outside in front of the hotel Santa Claus Holiday Village reception. There is Tree Elves restaurant in the same building 4. Rovaniemi Tourist Information (Koskikatu 12): outside of the building 5. Rovaniemi train station: Pickup is outside the main entrance of the station building.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- Icebreaker departs from Axelsvik, Sweden
- The activity provider shall not be held liable for any compensation for loss of gratification in case of swimming cancellation for safety reasons due to unforeseeable adverse weather conditions