Experience the Northern Lights in Finland and race along the snow-covered countryside on a dog sled. Warm up with Lappish barbecue snacks and steaming beverages and make friends around a campfire.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup and drop-off is to your hotel or accommodation within 15 kilometers from the Rovaniemi city center. Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Northern Lights sightings are subject to weather conditions and solar activity, and are therefore not guaranteed
- Departure time may vary depending on the seasons and availability, please double-check with the local partner
- A minimum of 2 people are required for this tour to take place on weekdays and Saturdays
- A minimum of 4 people are required for this tour to take place on Sundays and public holidays: the tour may be canceled or rescheduled if the minimum group size is not met
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- 4-6 people fit on one sleigh driven by the staff
- The length of your sleigh depends on weather conditions