Make a trip to try and view the Aurora Borealis and see how the natives make a fire and cook food over it. Learn about lights, the wilderness, and the local animals as you go.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- At your accommodation in Rovaniemi.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
Know before you go
- The timings depend on the time of year and on the Aurora forecast
- The Aurora specialist picks the latest time possible for the tour to ensure a good understanding of the weather for the night ahead
- In the middle of winter, the tour usually leaves between 7:00 PM and 9:00 PM every evening
- Visit up to 3 locations on any tour, taking the weather into consideration
- The operator always brings a professional camera on the tour, and the pictures will be emailed to you for free